I know it’s been awhile since you’ve heard from me, but I’m here to tell you all that I’m now doing a daily blog at Medium now.
I’m following Tom Kuegler’s plan to just write daily and practice my writing from there. I seem to find more engagement and I’m building a community through this site, so why not give it a shot.
You’ll still find some exclusive content here, but I’ll be sure to keep you all posted of all the changes that is happening.
Here are a few updates that’s going on with my life at the moment:
- Still unemployed. Looking for entry-level or junior positions that’s related to social media
- I still have yet to cold pitch to companies
- Working to get my Google Analytics certification
- Bought parts for my PC, just waiting for more parts and waiting to build it with my boyfriend
- Writing for indiegamewebsite.com to discover new games and reviewing about them
It’s been quite a busy week with possible new opportunities and ideas. But it’s time to stop with the all the reading resources and shut them all out.
Time to make a plan and work on what I need to get done.